Responsible for verifications of the quality of wire harnesses and assembled electronic components to assure conformance to customer requirements and specifications after manufactured.
• Minimum one-year experience in Quality Assurance is required.
• In process and final inspection detail parts and/or assemblies to ensure conformity to customer provided engineering drawings, tooling and specifications.
• Perform mechanical functional operational tests in accordance with established documented procedures.
• Verify correct processes used during manufacturing.
• Prepare and maintain required forms and inspection records pertaining to the verification of product, including first articles.
• Document discrepancies for investigation by QA Tech
• Inspect tooling for requirements to Calibration and IPC
• Assist other inspectors in the conduct of the business.
• Document and disposition parts post inspection.
• Record inspections manually and electronically.
• Maintain various certification requirements through OJT, studying and testing.
• Must possess good record of attendance
• Additional requirements per the QA Advancement Path Document attached.
• Support companywide efforts in Continuous Improvement, Problem Identification, and Problem Solving
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications, schematic blueprints, sketches and other referenced documents and materials used in this job category.
• Able to pass a yearly eye examination with corrected or uncorrected distance vision of 20/30 and pass color blindness test.
• Must be capable to secure the certifications that may be necessary to fulfill job functions.
• Basic computer skills.
• Able to use inspection tools and equipment.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to instruct and train co-workers.
Education and Experience Required:
High school education and background in Quality Assurance is required with at least one-year of experience. Must possess good reading and writing skills.
• Working environment: Conditions are normal for an office environment. Some work areas have high noise levels. Oil, grease, grime, and dust are present. Most production areas are not environmentally controlled: temperature of working area will reflect the outside weather conditions.
• Personal Protective Equipment Requirements: Ear and eye protection when in production areas.
• Working Hours/Overtime requirements: 6:15 to AM to 4:45 PM. Some overtime may be required. Work Schedule is determined by audible alert system.
Quality System Commitment:
The management of AmTech is fully committed to the principal of “Quality First”. Each employee is involved in the Total Quality System and will contribute to the achievement of the company’s quality improvement goals. Therefore, it is the responsibility of each employee, to the best of their ability, to insure that AmTech’s work meets the highest of standards.
Terms for Employment (Please Read)
By submitting this application you are stating that you have read and agree to the Amtech Terms for Employment.